Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #1651
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Check the link, Kenny.
How'd that happen.

Fixed: http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co.../01/alone.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 05:26 PM   #1652
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.

I doubt we arrived too soon. I imagine it's more a case of either
• It's the natural course of things for advanced societies to quickly destroy themselves, thus ensuring that only a handful of widely scattered societies with the technology for interstellar broadcasting are around at any given time during the lifespan of the cosmos, or
• advanced societies than have been around long enough have discovered there are more downsides than advantages to revealing their presence.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #1653
tahastudio
tahastudio began at the beginning.

Device: Android smartphone
StoryBuilder: an app for writers

For something a little different, I would like to introduce my writing app, called StoryBuilder, currently out on the Play Store. Though I realize these forums are called Mobileread, not Mobilewrite, I have noticed that writers frequently post here, so I decided to give it a shot.

StoryBuilder is designed to help you structure and keep track of every part of your story: characters, places, events, and plot lines. The idea is that by getting everything written down and organized, you'll be able to finish your story quicker, without losing track of events in your story and ending up with gaping plot holes.

This app is also similar to other outline methods, such as the Snowflake method, but it's more generalized.

I've been steadily rolling out updates and I have a long feature list to implement. I'd appreciate any feedback, comments, and ideas for improvements.

StoryBuilder: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...o.storybuilder
tahastudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:43 AM   #1654
siimland
siimland began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
My website is about holistic self-mastery. http://siimland.com

There's a lot of information about improving every area of our life.
Check it out!
siimland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #1655
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Flash posted on Mansions of the Mind - Snakebite
Old 03-17-2016, 04:35 PM   #1656
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
New Flash posted on Mansions of the Mind - Snakebite
That story reads like something I imagine Harley Quinn, The Joker's sidekick/obsessed love interest/former psychiatrist from "Batman," might say! Interesting, and a little icky.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:36 PM   #1657
kennyc

(deleted)

Last edited by kennyc; 07-13-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:09 PM   #1658
priesto
priesto began at the beginning.

Device: none
eBook & Book Cover Service - Amazing & Cheap

Hi everyone,

I'm priesto.
And today I'm here to introduce one of my website which I launched recently which offer eBook/Book Cover Designs.

You may wonder why you should choose my service ?
Here are some points :
  • Cheap
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Money Back If You're Not Satisfied
  • Secure Payment
  • Kindle Ready
  • Print Ready

Here's a sample of one of my work :

http://priestoarts.weebly.com

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me via email or skype.

Sincerely,
Priesto.
priesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 09:26 AM   #1659
kennyc

New piece on Mansions of the Mind.

May the Fourth be with You

Enjoy!
Old 05-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #1660
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
New piece on Mansions of the Mind.

May the Fourth be with You

Enjoy!
"Silly date?!" "Silly?!"
Hrmph. I'm not speaking to you.

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone (else)!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 11:04 AM   #1661
_savage
Connoisseur
_savage began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Help us teach and train our ebook converter!

At Bookalope we are expanding our document import to improve its reliability and accuracy. Using an artificial intelligence (or AI) that learns what “well designed” books look like (i.e. their visual styling) we see good results with extracting content and semantic structure from a given book document. And that means: no more spending hours to clean up documents to prepare them for decent e/print book conversion!

Now we are looking for more book examples to learn from, to train our AI. If you'd like to help us and would consider submitting your book design please contact us through our website or PM.

Jens
_savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 02:19 AM   #1662
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
You fine folks have inspired me to create an Imzy group about ebooks

Imzy is a new community, created in a vein similar to Reddit but with the idea of being more welcoming and less toxic. Like everything new it has to be lovingly grounded, fertilized and watered.

I created an Imzy group, called Ebooks (I know, very creative) and I'd like to invite Mobileread members to give Imzy, and the Ebooks group, a spin: https://www.imzy.com/ebooks
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:07 PM   #1663
kennyc

I posted my microfiction Change in my Pocket on Mansions of the Mind.

This piece was published at Microfiction Monday Magazine in April.

Enjoy.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:44 AM   #1664
Freedumb104
Freedumb104 began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Field - Short Horror Story

This is a short horror story my good friend Justin and I wrote together. It's our first attempt at an audio book/scary story, so feedback is highly appreciated. We plan on making a couple more with some story ideas we are putting together in the future. Hope you enjoy it, thanks!

-Evan

https://youtu.be/-KyP-U8WpjU
Freedumb104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:22 AM   #1665
kennyc

Entropy Explained published at Microfiction Monday Magazine

The 49th edition of Microfiction Monday Magazine is published today.

It includes my story Entropy Explained which is my third appearance in this publication over the last year.

Enjoy!

https://microfictionmondaymagazine.c...-49th-edition/

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing