Notices

Old 05-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
autophile
Singularitarian
autophile is on a distinguished road

Device: Motorola Xoom
Travel hub in US

Hi all,

I damaged my old, weird-looking travel hub -- the one with the enormous nonfunctional ears on it. It still works, but the plug that goes to the iRex had some plastic bits break off, so the connector is loose and insecure.

So I hop on the iRex website to see if I could buy a new hub... US$24, no problem there. But then shipping is like US$36.

Has anyone bulk ordered these and has some stock that I could buy within the US?

Thanks!

--Rob
autophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Check out ereaderoutfitters.com. They are the official iRex partners in the US and have the travel hub in stock.
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
autophile
Singularitarian
autophile is on a distinguished road

Device: Motorola Xoom
Thanks, Thomas -- I ordered a travel hub from them (US$40). Shipping is still a bit high -- US$11 -- but that's UPS Ground for you. At least it's not overseas shipping!

Thanks,

--Rob
autophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Shipping is going up thanks to fuel prices
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote