Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #1
RobbieW
RobbieW began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Economist recipe...

I'm a bit slow spotting this but I cant see that its already been reported. I have a Kobo Touch and use the KoboTouchExtended driver to transfer stuff onto my device. Between August 16th and 23, Calibre switched from KEPUBs to EPUBS for the transfer - I much prefer the KEPUB treatment.

The transfer is automatic, as part of the recipe so far as I can tell. My Python skills are non existent; yes, I could delete the book from the Kobo and transfer it manually, as I do with everything else. Is there something I can change that will return things to the pre August 23rd state?

EDIT: hmm, since I cant see how to delete this thread... I must've not transferred any books since mid August as a little testing shows that anything is currently coming across as an EPUB. So, need to do some more PD

Last edited by RobbieW; 10-03-2013 at 05:26 AM.
RobbieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
RobbieW
RobbieW began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Posted in error

Please delete, remove or otherwise ignore this thread - user induced error from playing with the switches in the Extended Driver
RobbieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Hey, at least we know we got one problem solved today!
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote