Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #1186
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
A new review has been posted at Papyrus Independent Author Reviews. This review is for a piece of absurd apocalyptic fiction by Colin Dodds called The Last Bad Job.

Put aside the serious for a moment and enjoy the bizarre.

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...y-colin-dodds/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #1187
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Because I'm actually that far ahead (the books on this schedule have already been read and for the most part, the review has been typed) and I'm on vacation starting on the 16th, I've updated the review schedule to go out for the next two weeks....the TBD for Flash Friday is only because I'm waiting for the third installment of The Haunted Halls...if I get it by Monday then it will be this week, otherwise it will be Fiend. I've finally gotten some excellent reads coming down the pipe!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/for-a...view-schedule/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #1188
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This book here is damn creepy and quite a bit of fun!

The Colony by AJ Colucci

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/the-colony-aj-colucci/
Old 06-05-2013, 12:24 AM   #1189
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
This book here is damn creepy and quite a bit of fun!

The Colony by AJ Colucci

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/the-colony-aj-colucci/
Ooooh - a killer ant story!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #1190
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Ooooh - a killer ant story!
Yeah, it was pretty cool! Based in a bit of fact, even though far fetched...definitely written like it would be for the big screen.

On a different note, a cute romantic mystery. The protagonist, Tess Tremaine really reminded me of Sandra Bullock and her romantic comedies...yeah, guilty pleasure. Characters were fantastic in this book about a mystery in a small southern town!

Murder and Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/murde...tion-amy-metz/
Old 06-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #1191
jhempel24
Wizard

Exciting news!! I was approached by Horror Novel Reviews to write for them, and am now a contributor, working my way up to lead writer for their site! Did I mention there is a chance to get paid?

My first review for them is up now! It's the first part in the Savage Species series by Jonathan Janz...which coincidentally landed me an interview for my blog when a few more of these things come out!

http://horrornovelreviews.com/2013/0...errors-review/
Old 06-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #1192
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Congrats Joe!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #1193
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Exciting news!! I was approached by Horror Novel Reviews to write for them, and am now a contributor, working my way up to lead writer for their site! Did I mention there is a chance to get paid?
Great news, Joe! I'm sorry I don't write horror, but this is wonderful for you!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #1194
jhempel24
Wizard

Thanks guys! I'm very excited about the new venture!

Stephen, your book is coming very soon on my site, and I want to pick your brain for an interview sometime next month!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #1195
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Stephen, your book is coming very soon on my site, and I want to pick your brain for an interview sometime next month!
Looking forward to it. And my brain is free for the picking, if not for the washing.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:39 AM   #1196
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I blogged about my latest release. TORN APART.

http://melcomley.blogspot.fr/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:55 AM   #1197
caleb72
Indie Advocate

Quote:

My first review for them is up now! It's the first part in the Savage Species series by Jonathan Janz...which coincidentally landed me an interview for my blog when a few more of these things come out!

http://horrornovelreviews.com/2013/0...errors-review/
Oooh nice! Congrats!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:37 AM   #1198
jhempel24
Wizard

Two reviews this week so far:

A Triumph for Sakura - an interesting take on the coach/fighter story
http://topoftheheapreviews.com/a-tri...-jason-ridler/

Chaos Theories - an exciting and smart thriller that explores hard to understand concepts (Chaos Theory), but makes it accessible to the normal reader:
http://topoftheheapreviews.com/chaos...stephen-banks/
Old 06-14-2013, 01:14 AM   #1199
jhempel24
Wizard

Well, I don't like writing bad reviews...but this is just not very good: Check out Fiend by Toletha J Dixon. A 49 page book that sells for $12.99

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...oletha-j-dixon
Old 06-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #1200
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have excerpts by narrators for my books on my blog.

You can listen to Carly Robins doing Deadly Memories. She has a great French accent in the sample, showing off her talent.

Gregory Salinas also does an excerpt of The Necromancer, with a nicely creepy narration.

http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/blog.html

Both books are in the Validation stage. I can hardly wait for them to be on Amazon and iTunes.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing