Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-22-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
Neubarth
Neubarth began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry
Thumbs up Howdi from southern California.

I was lured to this site when I posted a search on Google for "Mobipocket shut down," and it brought me to this site.

I am a novice author who had not been contacted by Mobi about their outage and was wondering if anybody else had. Apparently, they have not. All I have found are some people on this site who have figured out what was happening. It looks like an intelligent crowd posts here.

Already I have learned a lot and expect to use this site to learn a whole lot more. When will the Sony site be up? If anybody knows, drop me a line.

Thanks, Joe Neubarth
Neubarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:02 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Joe, welcome on board! I am glad you found us, even under the less than perfect circumstances (Mobipocket not contacting you regarding the outage).

Please make yourself feel just like at home here!

PS: I am not sure what Sony site you were referring to, but if you meant their e-book store - it's up and running. Check out this link.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert