Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
shousa
Groupie
shousa doesn't littershousa doesn't littershousa doesn't litter

New use for Ebook Reader

At least it was for me......lyrics database.

Think about it - Uses little memory, one ebook per group, use Album cover in libprs500 and ebook, could sit back on a plane listening to music while singing along.....much to the annoyance of those around you!

Sorry I guess I am just in a better mood than usual!

Last edited by shousa; 02-22-2008 at 02:53 AM.
shousa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #2
Mistralain
Zealot
Mistralain will become famous soon enoughMistralain will become famous soon enoughMistralain will become famous soon enoughMistralain will become famous soon enoughMistralain will become famous soon enoughMistralain will become famous soon enough

Device: Booken Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by shousa View Post
At least it was for me......lyrics database.

Think about it - Uses little memory, one ebook per group, use Album cover in libprs500 and ebook, could sit back on a plane listening to music while singing along.....much to the annoyance of those around you!

Sorry I guess I am just in a better mood than usual!
You can find "The complete lyrics of all songs" of The Beatles here.

It's a use I think about too, with the translation of the lyrics like french web sites about Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan.
Mistralain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #3
zettabyte
zettabyte began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
I kept my job Interview questions in it at one time !
zettabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
BruceW
Connoisseur
BruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Reader
My response to someone on the plane beside me would be until you saw especially if I was . because you had caused me to . To get back at you I would have to and which is not a good site. Then I would have to back to and on you.

Boy these new Smiles are great!
BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote