Notices

Old 12-13-2007, 07:57 AM   #1
deadite66
Groupie
deadite66 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad, uk Kindle gen3
can't connect to ids

using version 2.11

how can i change how it connects to ids, i can see a screen when i hold down the update button that has options for ids/computer and wired/wireless but i have no option to change that as i can see it just moves on quickly to another screen.
so it's stuck on computer and wireless and i want to change it to ids/wired.

can't see an option in prefs to change it.
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Use the pen and tap on the iDS button on the screen to select it instead of the computer one. You do need to be pretty quick though. It seems that the latest software version (2.11) wasn't thought out as well when it comes to that part of it. It is possible to switch during that screen, but it's not as easy as it should be.

I don't have my iLiad in front of me at the moment, but I think (???) there's also a screen under the settings somewhere that lets you pick which is the default, iDS or Computer. You might be able to change it there as well, and the next time you hit the connect button it'll use the new default.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #3
deadite66
Groupie
deadite66 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad, uk Kindle gen3
right got it changed o/
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote