Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
fedora
Connoisseur
fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
JACQUELINE KENNEDY fans - Secret Memoirs

The new release of the Jacqueline Kennedy tapes has breathed new life into one of my titles. Hallelujah!

I spent years researching the Kennedys, imagining how Jackie felt about the momentous events of her life. Then I wrote it up as a fictional memoir. It caused quite a stir when the book first came out. The paperback is less expensive than the Kindle book--my publisher still holds the rights--but if you're a Jackie fan, or have a fascination with the period, I think you'll enjoy it.

fedora is offline   Reply With Quote