Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #31
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Version 0.7.5 is up. Newer versions of several maps have been released by the CIA staff and included here. I also went back and cleaned up my source HTML. It's now closer to being XHTML compliant.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #32
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

0.7.6 is up. It's a very minor update. I added a page break tag before each section (intro, people, economy, etc) of the country listings. While I was at it I also fixed the anchor/bold tag problem I had created.

P.S. Does it surprise anyone that I'm the kind of person who would be reading this ebook on Saturday at midnight?
Old 06-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #33
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post

P.S. Does it surprise anyone that I'm the kind of person who would be reading this ebook on Saturday at midnight?
No. No it does not.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:54 PM   #34
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

V0.8 will be delayed, because it's waiting on the updated content from the CIA website which was supposed to be up this week (last week, actually). This version was going to also be the first really good Epub edition.

It will be up when it's up.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #35
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I forgot to add that v0.8 will also include at least 2 fonts in both the Mobi and Epub versions.