Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-13-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
brewjono
Zealot
brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, KPW
Managing Tags Error

Today I installed 0.7.45 and tonight I made some library changes.

I don't use the tags feature as per normal, only making use of 2 tags.

So after converting some books a week or so ago I went in and cleaned them up tonight and then attempted to delete all the tags that I didn't want.

I got the following error message:-

AttributeError:'bool' object has no attribute 'text'

I was unable to delete any of the unwanted tags either in bulk or one by one.

I then shut down calibre compeltely and re-started it but got the same message.

Any ideas on how to fix this.

Brewjono
brewjono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
brewjono
Zealot
brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, KPW
Further to this when I press the the "Show Details" button with regard to the error I get the following extra information.

calibre, version 0.7.45
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'bool' object has no attribute 'text'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\tag_list_editor.py", line 108, in delete_tags
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'text'

Brewjono.
brewjono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 05:01 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
This has been reported (and a fix made ready )

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...95&postcount=2
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote