Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #31
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Well done Chi.... You escaped.... I can call Mad Max for you if you have anyone trying to bring you back into Facecrack. You may have withdraw symptoms for up to a year in a few extreme cases. I suggest doubling your MR posts so as to avoid the Facecrack urge....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #32
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Well done Chi.... You escaped.... I can call Mad Max for you if you have anyone trying to bring you back into Facecrack. You may have withdraw symptoms for up to a year in a few extreme cases. I suggest doubling your MR posts so as to avoid the Facecrack urge....
With luck (and a lot of support) Chi wasn't on FB long enough for any infection to get established.

We're here for you Chi.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #33
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've logged into Facebook once in the last six months. Bliss.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Teeth? Those ones on my avatar are not teeth.. No sir.. They are... Pieces of candy! Yes sir, candy! You must go and try some!
Candy you say. And why do you have such big eyes? And why do you have such big ears? And why do you have such big.... candy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
*pat* *pat* ssshhh everything's fine again Chi...
Just don't eat those anti-privacy cookies again.
Come we shall find you a comforting firewall blanket. That helps.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
oh no no no. I'd rather read books than whatever whomever posts on FB. I completely stopped recently reading any gossip and firstly I'm more at peace, secondly I have more time in the evenings. I don't need this to be taken by FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_pheonix View Post
With luck (and a lot of support) Chi wasn't on FB long enough for any infection to get established.

We're here for you Chi.
Thank you again, already feel better

And recovering from Saturday birthday party at my house where I had to cook and serve 14 people. That's why I didn't answer right away.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #35
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Teeth? Those ones on my avatar are not teeth.. No sir.. They are... Pieces of candy! Yes sir, candy! You must go and try some!
That thing is what happens when you cross a piranha with a raisin.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #36
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Not that I need another reason to distrust FB but here is an interesting article.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...578200224.html
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #37
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Not that I need another reason to distrust FB but here is an interesting article.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...578200224.html
From the lede paragraph there, it doesn't seem like that has to do with trusting Facebook per se. It could have happened on Mobileread or a cork bulletin board in a community center just the same.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #38
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
oh no! Where is the beautiful phoenix? *hides*
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote