Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
otromanolo
otromanolo began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR1000S
Building Hello World 4.0

Dear all,

I thought I'd try porting some apps to my DR1000S, but I'm having problems getting the development environment to work.

So far, I have managed to install everything, and qemu does show an emulation of the DR -although I cannot get the window to fit my screen, but I'll worry about that later.

My problem now is that I cannot get hello-world to compile. Build install in Anjuta exits with the message

config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'

Could you please help me find out what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,
Manolo
otromanolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
dima_tr
Groupie
dima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-books

Device: Iliad v2, DR800S (inlove)
"Hello-world ... has some problems" (C)

Here's a link to Mackx's Blogspot . The magical script build_all_from_scratch.sh does the job. Or there're step by step instructions if you prefer Anjuta. Basically build_all_from_scratch.sh helps building other sources as well, I use it when porting applications.

For building ctb and alike projects intltool-prepare is called before ./configure. I've stumbled upon this in this post. Now it is a part of the script, you may comment it out if needed.

Personally I prefer "Anjuta free" environment. I've made a script to launch DR QEMU, and another one to mount DR ext2 disk so file copying is easy to handle. Midnight Commander helps doing search/view/edit sources and launching *.sh scripts as well as Makefiles. For the scripts see an attached archive.
Attached Files
File Type: zip scripts.zip (1.3 KB, 579 views)

Last edited by dima_tr; 07-02-2010 at 07:44 AM.
dima_tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
otromanolo

Wow, this is extremely useful. Thanks very much! If I encounter problems with these routes, I'll post again.

Cheers
Manolo
Old 07-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
otromanolo

Sorry to bother you again. Where is this build_all_from_scratch script you mention? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #5
dima_tr
Groupie
dima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-books

Don't know what happened, now the attachment is back.
Advert
Old 07-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
otromanolo

Thanks! Unfortunately, I get the same error -"config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'"- when using your script.

I guess the problem must be with something having to do to my using Ubuntu Lucid. I was hoping I wouldn't need to use Ubuntu 8.04 for this task, but maybe it's really necessary.

Thanks again!
Manolo
Old 07-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #7
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dima_tr View Post
For building ctb and alike projects intltool-prepare is called before ./configure.
I normally use intltoolize, which you only have to execute once (before ./configure).
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #8
yacoob
Zealot
yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
I've bumped into same problem yesterday, and intltoolize helped. Also, I can't seem to find 'build_all_from_scratch.sh' in hello-world sources.
yacoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #9
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

It is available in the hello-world for firmware R1.5.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
otromanolo

Almost there, I think! intltoolize + build_all_from_scratch have finally allowed me to configure all right.

Another problem crops up now when make-ing. Here's (most of) the output of build_all_from_scratch. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Manolo

Code:
cvs remove -f data/install.desktop 
*** Please add these files to CVS by following command: ***
cvs add data/install.desktop.in 
autoreconf --install --force
configure.ac:20: installing `./install-sh'
configure.ac:20: installing `./missing'
settings/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'
./configure ${CONFIGURE_OPTIONS} $*
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
configure: loading site script /usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/site-config
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-strip... arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-strip
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc... arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables... 
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking dependency style of arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc... gcc3
checking for intltool-update... /usr/bin/intltool-update
checking for intltool-merge... /usr/bin/intltool-merge
checking for intltool-extract... /usr/bin/intltool-extract
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for perl >= 5.8.1... 5.10.1
checking for XML::Parser... ok
checking how to run the C preprocessor... arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking libintl.h usability... yes
checking libintl.h presence... yes
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking for ngettext in libc... yes
checking for dgettext in libc... yes
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... yes
checking for msgfmt... (cached) /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for dcgettext... yes
checking if msgfmt accepts -c... yes
checking for gmsgfmt... (cached) /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... (cached) /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc... (cached) arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-pkg-config... no
checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/bin/pkg-config
configure: WARNING: using cross tools not prefixed with host triplet
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
checking for DEPS... yes
checking for LIBERXX... yes
checking machine definition... dr1000s
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating settings/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating data/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Doxyfile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing po/stamp-it commands

App hello-world 4.0
        =====================

prefix:                             /usr
        source code location:               .
        compile for machine:                dr1000s

Building with Debug:                

Building with API Documentation:    no

# Build new object files
make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world'
Making all in include
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/include'
make[2]: No se hace nada para `all'.
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/include'
Making all in src
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/src'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ipc.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ipc.Tpo -c -o ipc.o ipc.c
mv -f .deps/ipc.Tpo .deps/ipc.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.c
mv -f .deps/main.Tpo .deps/main.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT db.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/db.Tpo -c -o db.o db.c
mv -f .deps/db.Tpo .deps/db.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT menu.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/menu.Tpo -c -o menu.o menu.c
mv -f .deps/menu.Tpo .deps/menu.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lgconf-2 -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0     -pthread -leripc -lergtk -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lermetadb -lsqlite3 -lerutils -lgconf-2 -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0    -o hello-world ipc.o main.o db.o menu.o  
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT dialog.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dialog.Tpo -c -o dialog.o dialog.c
mv -f .deps/dialog.Tpo .deps/dialog.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lgconf-2 -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0     -pthread -leripc -lergtk -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lermetadb -lsqlite3 -lerutils -lgconf-2 -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0    -o dialog dialog.o  
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/src'
Making all in settings
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/settings'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ipc.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ipc.Tpo -c -o ipc.o ipc.c
mv -f .deps/ipc.Tpo .deps/ipc.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.c
mv -f .deps/main.Tpo .deps/main.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT menu.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/menu.Tpo -c -o menu.o menu.c
mv -f .deps/menu.Tpo .deps/menu.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -pthread -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/poky/eabi-glibc/arm/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gconf/2    -Wall -Werror -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT screen_utils.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/screen_utils.Tpo -c -o screen_utils.o screen_utils.c
mv -f .deps/screen_utils.Tpo .deps/screen_utils.Po
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -Wall -Werror -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/hello-world\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -I../include -g -O2 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lgconf-2 -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0     -pthread -leripc -lergtk -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lermetadb -lsqlite3 -lerutils -lgconf-2 -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0    -o hello-world-settings ipc.o main.o menu.o screen_utils.o  
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/settings'
Making all in po
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/po'
file=`echo de | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
	  && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -o $file de.po
file=`echo en | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
	  && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -o $file en.po
file=`echo fr | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
	  && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -o $file fr.po
file=`echo nl | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
	  && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -o $file nl.po
file=`echo zh_CN | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
	  && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -o $file zh_CN.po
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/po'
Making all in data
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/data'
LC_ALL=C /usr/bin/intltool-merge -d -u -c ../po/.intltool-merge-cache ../po hello-world.desktop.in hello-world.desktop
Generating and caching the translation database
Merging translations into hello-world.desktop.
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/data'
Making all in doc
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/doc'
make[2]: No se hace nada para `all'.
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/doc'
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world'
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world'
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world'

# Generate language files
cd po
rm -f *.gmo
make update-po
make hello-world.pot
make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/po'
INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=/usr/bin/intltool-extract srcdir=. /usr/bin/intltool-update --gettext-package hello-world --pot
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/manolo/Documentos/DR1000 Developer Kit/Apps/hello-world/po'
tmpdir=`pwd`; \
	linguas="de en fr nl zh_CN "; \
	for lang in $linguas; do \
	  echo "$lang:"; \
	  result="`INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=/usr/bin/intltool-extract srcdir=. /usr/bin/intltool-update --gettext-package hello-world --dist -o $tmpdir/$lang.new.po $lang`"; \
	  if $result; then \
	    if cmp ./$lang.po $tmpdir/$lang.new.po >/dev/null 2>&1; then \
	      rm -f $tmpdir/$lang.new.po; \
            else \
	      if mv -f $tmpdir/$lang.new.po $lang.po; then \
	        :; \
	      else \
	        echo "msgmerge for $lang.po failed: cannot move $tmpdir/$lang.new.po to $lang.po" 1>&2; \
	        exit 1; \
	      fi; \
	    fi; \
	  else \
	    echo "msgmerge for $lang.gmo failed!"; \
	  fi; \
	done
de:
/bin/bash: línea 5: Usage:: orden no encontrada
msgmerge for de.gmo failed!
en:
msgmerge for en.gmo failed!
fr:
msgmerge for fr.gmo failed!
nl:
msgmerge for nl.gmo failed!
zh_CN:
msgmerge for zh_CN.gmo failed!
make update-gmo
make: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo `update-gmo'.  Alto.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
dima_tr
Groupie

The problem is in extra call from build_all_from_scratch which is not needed here. Just comment it out in the script and enjoy (or replace with the one from fresh attachment ).

# make update-gmo

I upload here the corrected script, now the full sequence is there with commented out "make update-gmo":

Code:
set_environment
intltoolize --copy --force --automake
Attached Files
File Type: zip scripts.zip (1.4 KB, 527 views)
Old 07-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
otromanolo

Thanks again! It's finally working.

Now, I need to fix qemu: the emulated DR shows in a window that cannot be resized, so that I cannot see the whole bottom part of the screen. Any chance that you have stumbled upon this issue too? I've been trying to mess with the std-vga parameter, to no avail.

Thanks!
Manolo
Old 07-05-2010, 03:07 AM   #13
dima_tr
Groupie

Depends a bit on your setup. If you do the development on VMWare then just inrease screen resolution to smth like 1600*1200. It is ugly though ... You'll have to use scroll bars quite often.

More elegant and stable solution would be: hold you left ALT key, grab QEMU window anywhere (e.g. its center) and drag a bit to the top so you can see the DR panel. Once you are done - same procedure the other direction.

Last edited by dima_tr; 07-05-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
otromanolo

That did it. Thanks again.

Let's hope i learn how to cross-compile reliably. For now, I am able to build hello-world some times, and some times not, and with no noticeable difference between them O_o
Old 09-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #15
bran
Enthusiast
bran began at the beginning.

Device: IREX DR800S
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima_tr View Post
The problem is in extra call from build_all_from_scratch which is not needed here. Just comment it out in the script and enjoy (or replace with the one from fresh attachment ).

# make update-gmo

I upload here the corrected script, now the full sequence is there with commented out "make update-gmo":

Code:
set_environment
intltoolize --copy --force --automake
dima_tr,

I have personally modified your scripts to use a symlink for the rootfs

i.e. in my dev directory i've done the following:

ln -s poky-image-ion-devel-qemuarm-<version>.rootfs.ext2 poky-image-ion-devel-qemuarm.rootfs.ext2<enter>

I've modified the scripts to use the symlink instead. That allows me to not be date depandant for the rootfs.

BTW, your scripts work well on my debian sid box. After modifying for the symlink use, hello world compiled perfectly and runs in the emulator. I'm not even going to try the anjuta plugin environment as it not work for me. I'ts looking for libanjuta.egg.so. So, manual copying seems to be the way to go.

Regards Bran.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote