Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-21-2021, 04:32 AM   #1
.kai
.kai began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max3, Kobo Aura ONE
Unintended OCR

Hej all, my Max 3 will sometime convert scribbled notes to digital text in the PDF Reader App, I'm guessing using OCR. How do I turn this off?

It seems to happen when I place my palm on the screen while writing but it happens even when I hide all the controls.

kai
.kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:40 PM   #2
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
You have double tapped by accident on your scribbles.
Quote:
- Bring up the settings menu (tap center) of screen while in your book, three horizontal bars top right.
- Settings.
- Floating Toolbar Settings.
- Handwriting Recognition Setting.
- Toggle off the 'Enable auto-recognition by double-tapping onto handwritten notes'.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert