Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
gogrin2002
gogrin2002 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Connect Calibre to Kindle for PC

My reader isn't a device, but a program "Kindle for PC". Is it posible to connect calibre with this software? How?
Thanks
gogrin2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
You can transfer content TO calibre by using "add books" in calibre and navigating to your kindle contents folder. By default this is in My documents\My kindle content.
If your kindle books have drm they will copy to calibre but you won't be able to open them in calibre unless you use Apprentice Alf's tools on them (Hint: Use Google to find what you need)
I believe you can drag and drop content INTO kindle for pc but have not tried this.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert