Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-23-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Black Kobo Touch In Exchange For a Kindle?

Hi,

I have a black Kobo Touch that I bought off this very flea market a few months ago and I would like to trade it for a Kindle. Either this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

or this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

I still have the box that the Kobo Touch came in and I think the receipt that came with it has gone walk about. But the Kobo Touch comes with a few different covers and a cable. I have never had any problems with it. There are no marks or scratches on the screen at all. It has always been kept in a cover.

I live in Australia. I'm happy to post internationally.

Can get pics too.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Might be of interest but Woolworths are clearing out of all Kindles, and are currently selling the K4 (non-touch) for $60, and the standard covers (only black) for $21. You have to ask at the service counters but might be a good way to get a new cheap K4.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Zikka
Zikka began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Are you still looking? I'm wanting to switch my Kindle Touch for a Kobo Touch. Been in use since end of April, excellent condition still - I take good care of my gadgets! No scratches, marks or blemishes.

I'm in the UK
Zikka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zikka View Post
Are you still looking? I'm wanting to switch my Kindle Touch for a Kobo Touch. Been in use since end of April, excellent condition still - I take good care of my gadgets! No scratches, marks or blemishes.

I'm in the UK
Sorry was away on the weekend. Yep still looking. Do you have any pics?
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote