Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-11-2023, 03:50 PM   #16
kobokindle64
kobokindle64 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
ah the touchscreen seems to work - now just need to get to the right menu item...
kobokindle64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 04:18 PM   #17
kobokindle64

Thanks very much for the help. I can now navigate using screenshots so I will just goto settings --> Reset the device and that should cover my data concerns. I can then return the device to Boox. Many thanks again for the help!
Advert
Old 12-11-2023, 04:21 PM   #18
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I'm a bit confused.
You've got screen shots, but not ADB?
Then you can navigate and enable ADB, right?

If so, you can use my AdbGrab.exe will get you a screengrab quicker.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 04:29 PM   #19
kobokindle64

Wow the AdbGrab is VERY useful. Fantastic.

I have now enabled USB Debugging on the device and so I can see the device when I use adb devices.

I take it I have two options now - adb reboot recovery and then fastbook -w,

Or presumably I can just use your tool to navigate to the settings-->reset device and wipe the data that way?

Thanks again!
Old 12-11-2023, 04:57 PM   #20
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
You can do directly:
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot -w
(On AdbGrab if you want it to update hit F5.)
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert