Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #46
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Diesel's Deal of the Day is A Gentleman Say "I Do" for $1.60. A current Sourcebooks release.

Quote:
Burgeoning author Catalina Crisp completes a parody involving twins Iverson and Matson Brentwood's scandalous arrival in London and publishes it under her father's name. When the writing hits the town, it's not long before a darkly handsome man--Lord Iverson Brentwood himself--is at her door, looking for her father with blood in his eyes. Dallying with the dashing rogue seems like the perfect escape...and it should calm him down enough to leave her father alone. But Catalina does the exact opposite--she heats him up like no other woman ever has...
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #47
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
I just "purchased" 21 freebies from Amazon *today*. When am I going to find time to read stuff! My TBR "files" are enormous!

Today's purchases...all free.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #48
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
texasnightowl: Who's the author of Home Again? I don't think I came across that one.

My latest trick is if it's something I think I might read in the near future I'll send it to my Kindle. Otherwise I send it to another device so it's 'in the cloud'.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #49
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
"Home Again" is by Jules Bennett

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006COCSTY

Quote:
Product Description
All Ellie Blake is seeking is the comfort of her childhood home and a place to regroup. But what she encounters has her facing her past...a place she never wanted to revisit.

Secrets, lies and betrayal all come to the surface when she returns to her hometown and confronts the only man she's ever loved. The one man she left years ago. The man who fathered her child.

Can Ellie face her past and still have a future with the family she's always dreamed of? Or will a decade of lies stand in the way?

BIO: Wife to her high school sweetheart, mother of two, former salon owner and Award-Winning Author, Jules Bennett isn't afraid to tackle life head on. She's written for multiple publishing houses and received high praise from fellow authors, reviewers and readers.
Plus, I just bought 3 more freebies:

Trust in Me by Beth Cornelison

The Sometime Bride by Ginny Baird

Joplin Justice by Deborah Butler

Last edited by texasnightowl; 05-07-2012 at 10:00 PM.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #50
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kindle Freebies

Second Harmony by Barbara Bretton previously published by Silhoutte 1988

Quote:
The storm brought them together . . .
But will love tear them apart?

He was the bad boy with the raging heart
She was the good girl with the big dreams

Now he is a master stonecutter with a broken marriage and a son he would move heaven and earth to keep safe from harm, while she is a success at everything she touches . . . everything except love

And then, seven years after they said goodbye forever, fate finally found a way to bring them back together and give them one last chance to get it right.

I Do, I Do . . . Again by Barbara Bretton - novella

Quote:
Sunny Talbot and Robert Holland were high school sweethearts whose teenage marriage quickly fell apart in the face of real life.

When a chance meeting brings them together again years later, they quickly discover that the passion they once shared burns hotter than ever.

Robert and Sunny are sure they've finally found their happily-ever-after but will their second chance at love survive planning the wedding?
Advert
Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #51
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle Freebie

The Texan's Bride by Geralyn Dawson previously published by Bantam 1993

Quote:
SHE LIVED BY HER OWN SET OF RULES....
Katie Starr knew the rugged Texan was trouble the moment he stepped into her father's inn. Overbearing, overconfident, and overwhelmingly attractive. Branch seemed to delight in sparking her anger -- and her passion. Yet even as he was teasing his way into the lovely young widow's heart, Katie feared she held a secret that would surely drive him away from her....

HE CAME TO TOWN TO BREAK THEM ALL...
Branch had underestimated Katie from the start. First he figured she was a bar wench and fair game for the asking. Then when she'd set him straight in a manner he wasn't likely to forget, he found himself falling hard for her fiery charms. But Branch, was quietly tracking down the perpetrator of a massive fraud -- a man ruthless enough to have killed Branch's brother when he got in the way. And it should have occurred to him sooner that Katie might know more, much more, than she was letting on...
Old 05-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #52
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle Freebie

Danger Zone by Doreen Owens Malek previously published by Silhoutte 1987

Quote:
A GAME OF CHANCE

He was a renegade, a gun for hire. He'd lived by his own rules, playing a high-risk game of danger and intrigue. For a man like Steven Colter, the future held no promises.. . .

Until he rescued Karen Walsh from the hands of South American militants. He thought she was lovely, yet his instincts told him to run for cover. He had never known a more caring, more captivating woman. And now the lady was reversing the odds--for the first time in his life, he was in love. Though becoming a hostage to his heart was against his nature, he discovered that surrender could be oh, so sweet.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #53
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle Freebie

White Tigress (Tigress #1) by Jade Lee previously published by Leisure 2005

Quote:
Captured and sold into slavery in Shanghai, an Englishwoman finds power through learning ancient Taoist sex practices, and falls in love with her captor.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #54
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Really wish I had a Kindle, sometimes.....
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #55
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Thanks for the Home Again link, texasnightowl. Only one I found in my search was Kristin Hannah's (which wasn't free).

Wald07, there's always the Kindle Cloud Reader or Kindle 4 PC for reading. If you have an Amazon account, buy them anyway. Down the road you might get your hands on a Kindle, you never know.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #56
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Sometimes the freebies are available through other venues; it's just people tend not to mention when they're also free elsewhere than Amazon (probably because no one goes looking due to Amazon's market dominance). For example, the Jade Lee book was originally free on iTunes and is being price-matched.

I recommend learning how to use DRM-removal and conversion tools.

Last edited by ATDrake; 05-08-2012 at 11:38 AM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #57
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
I don't have one other than Kindle for PC. I manage just fine.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Most of these are KDP books which means they are usually DRM free. Just download K4PC and then drop the book from that into Calibre and convert to format of your choice.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #59
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
*off to read up on Calibre*

Thanks!

Already getting the hang of adobe editions, tho' it's taken some time.

And I will be downloading K4PC. I like to read in bed so this will enable me to read on the laptop, in the dark w/o disturbing DH!

Last edited by Wald07; 05-08-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: additions
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #60
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Sorry, I didn't see Blossom had already helped.

Quote:
You can get them if you install K4PC!?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote