Notices

Old 06-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #16
cherdman
Enthusiast
cherdman began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X51v
Quote:
Originally Posted by jæd View Post
I would try and encourage them to allow their books to reproduced on as many electronic formats as possible... Not just the Reader...
Yes. I prefer all or nothing personally.

Now if we could just get Alistair Reynolds to release some additional books...
cherdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:27 PM   #17
PhilT
Enthusiast
PhilT began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Any further developments on this. I've got books of most of the authors mentioned and would love them to publish their works in ebook format.
PhilT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:14 PM   #18
PhilT
Enthusiast

I contacted Pan-Macmillan about Neal Ashers works and got a promising response. It seems Pan will be going through their back-catalogue next year and Mr Ashers books are among those that could be included in the digitization process (aren't they already in this form?!). The rep said to contact them again in the new year and they would have some more info.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #19
WDecraene
Zealot
WDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enough

Device: A FREE (!!!) replacement cybook gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
I contacted Pan-Macmillan about Neal Ashers works and got a promising response. It seems Pan will be going through their back-catalogue next year and Mr Ashers books are among those that could be included in the digitization process (aren't they already in this form?!). The rep said to contact them again in the new year and they would have some more info.
I actually got an update on that. I also contacted Pan-MacMillan about Ashers works and they responded with: "We will be publish a number of Neal Asher titles in eBook formats this year. We hope to have these out by September, so keep an eye out. You can always email me for an update or watch the Pan Mac digital blog at http://thedigitalist.net." I hope it will be recent titles not the old ones I already have.
WDecraene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:30 AM   #20
PhilT
Enthusiast

Thanks for that link. I guess they are pretty serious about ebooks then! Good sign.