Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-17-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Its an interesting Idea and service, and would definitely help a lot with people who want or need the Items the Same day or the next. It'll also help with items that are not usually carried by Physical stores that often, but which you need immediately.

I've had on a few occasions had to go to a physical store to buy something, often paying a more then double because I Needed the Item the same day. I usually do 90-95 % of my shopping online, so it can be a bit of a pain.

I'm just curious how well they are going to meet that promise. I've used Amazon's Next day and Saturday delivery service here in the UK a few times, and they have been late so often, that I've just stopped using that option. Complaints get you a refund on the Difference, but that doesn't deal with the issue at hand of them not meeting the promised delivary time.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote