Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
dicky.woollard
dicky.woollard began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad reader edition
iLiad Reader - cannot make it work

Can you believe it - I gave my wife the iLiad Reader Editioin for Christmas and I couldn't get it connected to my PC. Still cannot make a PC connection. I have tried to link it to 3 different PC's and a Mac and it just isn't doing the biznus.

She used it to read from a USB memory stick on flight from Barcelona to Singapore and loved the experience - but it would be cool to be able to download direct onto the memory!!!

Frustrated.
dicky.woollard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #2
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
Hi, I had problems with iliad if I connect the iliad without had lauched the companion software in the PC.

just to be sure, the usb connection to a PC should be made with the travell hub. The top usb of the iliad is just for read USB memorys.

I hope some of this threads can help you:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=iliad+connect

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=iliad+connect

Last edited by Max; 01-06-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 07:46 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi dicky.woollard and welcome to the Forum. Good luck with the Iliad
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote