Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 02:01 AM   #346
plgergely
plgergely began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Dear David!
My Kobo glo n613 stopped. I tried everything what I read in the net.
I’ve been fighting with it for a few days. Now I see the only solution is to change the img file. As I saw you are the only one who can help me. So I ask you to send me an img file please.
Thanks, plgergely
Old 03-28-2015, 02:18 AM   #347
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:58 AM   #348
bill080
bill080 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi David,

I have my Kobo glo N613 is bricked as well. I need the image file to recover it. Please send me the file too. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:15 AM   #349
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:51 AM   #350
bill080
bill080 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi David,

I loaded your image file to my Kobo Glo N613, it made it work again. Thank you so much.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:42 AM   #351
yuchao
yuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo glo
Unhappy kobo glo sd card image

Hey, gals and girls,

Please Help!

When I was reseting my kobo glo, I broke the boot file somehow. Maybe it was because i didn't give enough patience to wait when it stuck in the booting screen... Anyway, after that I did some research and then I find I may need an sd card image file to recover my ebook.

I already opened the back case (It was really hard to open!), would someone help with me how to download this image file ?

Many thanks!!!

YuChao
Old 05-09-2015, 06:17 AM   #352
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And if moderator wanders by, could you please merge this with https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=210006
Old 05-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #353
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Now merged.

Thank you.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 05-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #354
Catweazle
Catweazle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Could someone send me a link with the image?
Old 05-10-2015, 01:35 AM   #355
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 05-13-2015, 06:16 AM   #356
carmageddon
carmageddon began at the beginning.

Good morning All,
can someone of you send me a link with the image, please?

Thanks
Old 05-13-2015, 07:58 AM   #357
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:59 AM   #358
liacsap
liacsap began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Argg !

Hello,

I flashed my device (kobo glo) in order to play with the android hack some month ago, but I had, back at the time, the original sd dump in my computer... This computer got stolen recently. I had some backup of my personal files, but off course I didn't take care of the dump... I'd like to restore the original kobo glo firmware on the device. I would be very happy if someone could send me the link and save my old kobo glo from death ?

Thank you very much,

liacsap
Old 05-14-2015, 06:08 AM   #359
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 05-14-2015, 07:37 AM   #360
bookworm1983
bookworm1983 began at the beginning.

I messed up my kobo glo while doing the same thing as the original poster.

Could someone please pass me a copy of the original factory image?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob
Closed Thread