Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #16
Paul Levine
Connoisseur
Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Amazon Names "To Speak for the Dead" to Best Books Under 3 Bucks

Update May 27, 2011:

"To Speak for the Dead" is Kindle Nation's Ebook of the Day. Reduced to 99 cents through the weekend...what a bargain! Kindle Nation Story here.

Paul Levine

A big thank you to Amazon for naming TO SPEAK FOR THE DEAD TO its list of Best Kindle Books Under 3 Bucks.

[Image only Post #1 - MODERATOR]

The legal thriller was my first novel and the first of the Jake Lassiter series.

Also on Kindle: "Night Vision"

"Reversal"

"Mystery writing at its very, very best. Jake Lassiter is my favorite new character in fiction." --Larry King, USA TODAY

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-28-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: news update today....
Paul Levine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Congrats Paul!

You should edit your post to include a direct link to you book's Kindle page. Always make it as easy as possible for people to buy your book.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #18
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

To Speak For The Dead is also available from KoboBooks.com and there is $1 Off coupon ( saveonebuck ) available.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #19
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome, Paul. I love legal thrillers. You have some great and interesting credentials.

www.caramarsi.com
Logan's Redemption
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #20
Paul Levine
Connoisseur
Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Back in Time: The First Signing, July 1990

"To Speak for the Dead" has been an e-book bestseller on-and-off for 11 months now...21 years after publication.

Here's a photo I just unearthed: my first book signing! That's July 21, 1990. Bookworks, South Miami, Florida. The store is long gone. "To Speak for the Dead," priced at $2.99, with all proceeds to the Four Diamonds Fund for pediatric cancer...rolls on. [Image deleted - MODERATOR]

"To Speak for the Dead" is available on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.
Paul Levine

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-29-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:04 AM   #21
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Okay, just put your books on my TBR, look interesting....can't wait to get into them!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #22
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I really hate those linx that send me to Amazon.

Why don't we all go to Smashwords?

More choices of formats.

And choices of books. Which one do we read first?

Last edited by SneakySnake; 05-14-2011 at 12:44 AM.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:55 AM   #23
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I would perfer B&N, but its easy enough to just search the site.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:09 AM   #24
Paul Levine
Connoisseur

I'll answer the question (complaint?) about why my links go to Amazon and not B&N or Smashwords. I sell 10 books on Amazon for every one on B&N; and 20 on Amazon for every one on Smashwords.

B&N has completely fouled up my pages and doesn't respond to inquiries about fixing them.

Smashwords is terrific about fixing problems, but the sales aren't there.

Still, maybe from now on, I should offer links to all three sites. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Paul Levine
Old 05-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #25
jhempel24
Wizard

Ohh good to know about B&N doing that to your pages...hmm maybe I'll check a preview first and see if I can just edit it quick enough to get a good format I like.

If you are talking page count, I've noticed that on TONS of books, Daniel Pyle, Scott Sigler, Daniel Arenson, just off the top of my head. It sucks, but at least it doesn't take away from the reading experience.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
Paul Levine
Connoisseur

"To Speak for the Dead" Reduced to 99 Cents One Week Only

Call me crazy, but I just reduced the price of "To Speak for the Dead" to 99 cents. One week only on Kindle.

A free 8,500 word excerpt appears on Kindle Nation today.

The first of the Jake Lassiter novels was an international bestseller, and now all e-book proceeds go to the Four Diamonds Fund for cancer treatment of children.

Here's the link for "To Speak for the Dead" on Amazon for 99 cents.

Paul Levine
Old 05-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #27
Paul Levine
Connoisseur

"To Speak for the Dead" is Kindle Nation's Ebook of the Day.

"To Speak for the Dead" is Kindle Nation's Ebook of the Day. Reduced to 99 cents through the weekend on...what a bargain!

Paul Levine
Old 05-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #28
jhempel24
Wizard

Ok. Just bought. I'll just have to convert it to epub. Deal was too good to pass up.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:35 AM   #29
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
@Paul: I have made an author page for you at open books. See http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/by/author/paul-levine
If you have some time please take a look at it and please let me know if there are any mistakes or any missing series information. Thanks.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jake lassiter, legal thriller, paul levine