Notices

Old 02-06-2015, 08:52 AM   #31
Macsurfcat
Enthusiast
Macsurfcat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Nook
to both pdurrant and Doitsu:

thank you! I think you have hit on the heart of the matter:

pdurrant did point out the Kindle device sequence supported, but I didn't see the significance until now. If I am reading this correctly, I don't have a device old enough to view the query changes as I have constructed them, and the Previewer will not display them by default.

I will try the unpack sequence as described by Doitsu.

One final question, and please pardon my ignorance, but if I'm following you [both] correctly, any queries designed to target 4th Gen Kindles, Paperwhites, and KF8, would be of the form "kf8", not "amzn-mobi"? Correct?
Macsurfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:56 AM   #32
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macsurfcat View Post
One final question, and please pardon my ignorance, but if I'm following you [both] correctly, any queries designed to target 4th Gen Kindles, Paperwhites, and KF8, would be of the form "kf8", not "amzn-mobi"? Correct?
amzn-kf8, yes.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:14 AM   #33
Macsurfcat
Enthusiast
Macsurfcat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
amzn-kf8, yes.
Thank you, and you are indeed GRAND . . .
Macsurfcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, conversion, kindle