Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
BeBook Neo - where to buy from?

I'm interested in the BeBook Neo. I came across this website: http://mybebook.com/store/ . Is this the "official" website of the Neo? Has anyone of you guys bought from this site? I see that they do not have any Neo in stock.... Is there any other stores that sell it for the same price?
Is it shipped from USA and what method of shipping do they use to ship internationally. I'm located in Canada....
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
That is indeed the official website. They're located in the Netherlands, so you might be better off looking for a local dealer of the Onyx Boox.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
glin
Groupie
glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 / OnePlus 5
As far as I can tell there is yet no local retailer for BeBook Neo in Europe (but I may be wrong).

I am living in France. I ordered a Neo on mybebook.com (Endless Ideas) on 24th april. The shipping is delayed but Endless Ideas were kind enough to send me a mail, which I appreciated, here is what they wrote :

Quote:
Unfortunately the transport is still delayed, so we did not receive our stock yet.
We will keep you updated on when we ship, probably next week (week 19: between 10 and 14 May). Then it takes a few more days for the BeBook Neo to arrive at your address.

If you prefer to cancel your order you can send us an email. We will refund your money and you can always order again if you'd like.

We hope you understand. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
EDIT
Bebook Neo shipped on may 18th 2010.

Last edited by glin; 05-18-2010 at 11:29 AM.
glin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
jezster
jezster began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
I purchased mine from Foyles.co.uk, plus you get a free e-book download. Case and 4GB flash card ordered too!!
jezster is offline   Reply With Quote