Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Is this a good place to sell?

I am selling an eBookwise 1150 that I have had for just under a week (came into some money to buy an E-ink device). I was wondering if this is a good place to sell them? Do people here really look at the Flea Market section of this site.

It's $100 for a Like New eBookwise w/64MB of memory. Original packing, manuals, etc. etc.

Thanks

This is posted in the Flea Market Section as well.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently my floor decided to buy it. Tripped over cable, and it hit the floor and split the screen.....only 1 week old!! ((

Last edited by jhempel24; 01-04-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: hrm.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:07 AM   #2
giedre
Connoisseur
giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony 500,505, Kindle, 1150
Oh ouch!!
giedre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Ouch indeed - bad luck.

To answer your question, though, the "Flea Market" forum section is an excellent place to sell stuff. I've sold two eBook readers there and they've gone, for my full asking price, within a day or so of posting. Far better than taking a chance with eBay.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Okay, thanks for that. I ended up ordering a PRS-505 from www.datavis.com for $279 with free UPS Ground shipping. If I end up selling that, this is definaley the place I will do so.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
Roberts324
Mad translator
Roberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enough

Device: eBookwise 1150 reader, Samsung E60 reader, SAMSUNG N150 netbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Ouch indeed - bad luck.

To answer your question, though, the "Flea Market" forum section is an excellent place to sell stuff. I've sold two eBook readers there and they've gone, for my full asking price, within a day or so of posting. Far better than taking a chance with eBay.
Just bought mine new from eBay for US$124 - which, given the current dollar to euro exchange rate is dirt cheap - and I am perfectly happy with this purchase. I only had to adapt a small french 12V/1Amp switching supply. I wouldn't say I "took a chance" on eBay...
Roberts324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert