Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Sakura
Enthusiast
Sakura began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 & DX
Can't download samples

I tried to download two book samples today and I got this message (( Unable to complete the operation- please call 1-800-THE-BOOK if the problem persists)

Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
I tried to download two book samples today and I got this message (( Unable to complete the operation- please call 1-800-THE-BOOK if the problem persists)

Did you check your wifi or 3G settings and connection? Did you check to see if your nook is in airplane mode?

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #3
Sakura
Enthusiast
Sakura began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 & DX
yes, everything is fine
Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote