Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
littlepeach
littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.littlepeach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Lightbulb iPhone 5 Cases?

Has anyone already ordered a neat case for the iPhone 5? I'm thinking of one that gives me an extra function to the phone itself...Any recommendation?

littlepeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
rlowe
Enthusiast
rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3; Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepeach View Post
Has anyone already ordered a neat case for the iPhone 5? I'm thinking of one that gives me an extra function to the phone itself...Any recommendation?

Hi littlepeach,

I haven't purchased a case for iPhone 5 yet, since I haven't own one

However, I read this article yesterday. You could take a bunch of cases at here: http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-19512_7-10013856-4.html These cases look incredible though.

Best.
rlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #3
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
I am a fan of Oberon cases (sleeves). Pricey, but excellent craftsmanship. I think a leather case for the iPhone is somewhere around 40 dollars. My phone has been very well protected and the sleeves are beautiful to boot.

I don't believe they have an exact iPhone 5 case on their website yet, but I own one for the iPhone 4. I received my new iPhone5 on Tuesday and the new phone still fits, even though it is a bit taller.
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I don't have the phone yet and don't expect to purchase until late in the month, that being said I already have 4 cases for it all off ebay. A lime green cover/case (like I have with my ereader) for about $5. A clear cover for the back (I always get one of these, under $5), I cound not resist a peacock feather design for $7 and a abstract design for about the same. I never spend much for cases because I like to change them so often it just is better that I get several cheap cases rather than one expensive case.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
My iPhone 5 came today. Right now it's in an Otterbox Commuter case. That will be the case for when I have the phone at work. I'm going to get another case for when it doesn't need to be protected that much.

My favorite protective style case is the Lifeproof case but the iPhone 5 version isn't out yet.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by voracious71 View Post
My favorite protective style case is the Lifeproof case but the iPhone 5 version isn't out yet.
Still waiting on this, too, for both mine and my mom's iPhones. Her old phone died because it went swimming so I definitely want to get her a Lifeproof case when it becomes available.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote