Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Title Sorting / Author Sorting

The sorting algorithm used by the Sony PRS-505 firmware is--for my purposes at least--crap.

I want characters like "á" and "ö" sorted just after "a" and "o", and not after "z". I want cyrillic characters to be sorted as being equivalent to their latin counterparts, with "Д" sorted as "D", "Ф" sorted as "F", et cetera.

Is there any easy way to customize the sorting algorithm?

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote