Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
baggyrinkle
Early Adoptor
baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle3 Kindle4 Kindle Fire Kindle PW2
Kindle Fire and Calibre2opds

I use Calibre2opds and dropbox web server to access my Calibre kindle library and it works great on my Kindles. However on the Fire when I download a kindle .mobi book it downloads into the dl directory but never makes it into the Kindle Fire Books directory? On my Kindle3 it automatically appears in the books home page. Is there a way to fix this?
baggyrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggyrinkle View Post
I use Calibre2opds and dropbox web server to access my Calibre kindle library and it works great on my Kindles. However on the Fire when I download a kindle .mobi book it downloads into the dl directory but never makes it into the Kindle Fire Books directory? On my Kindle3 it automatically appears in the books home page. Is there a way to fix this?
For now, you need to manually move it to Books. Some have submitted feedback to Amazon about this.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert