Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-08-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Updating EPUB file won't change publisher data on file listing

Hello all,

I created EPUB file and uploaded it to my Opus. I noticed that the Publisher metadata in EUB was wrong so I updated it with Sigil. When I copy the new updated EPUB file to Opus, the Publisher text is stil the old one and not the updated one.

Is there a trick to this? Does Opus cache the information shown on the library view?
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
SOLVED: I just had to enable view of hidden files in explorer and remove the .dat file that contains the cached information of thr EPUB file in question.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert