Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #766
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
*phew*I am out of codes. And books to buy. I bought 90 dollars worth of books, but only paid 20-25 dollar. Which cleared out a big part of my Wishlist.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #767
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
And now there's a 60% discount at Fictionwise this weekend. My poor TBR list!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #768
BAD18
Enthusiast
BAD18 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color & Touch; Samsung Galaxy Tab
Can you read a Kobo in a NOOK???
BAD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #769
Canorka
Connoisseur
Canorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
You can yes.
Canorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #770
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Flipping out over the promo codes. EXCELLENT!!! Thank-you so much. All used up now.
*sigh*
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #771
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
This Mobileread forum lists $5 and $10 (yes dollar, not percent) off discount codes: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175994
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #772
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
This Mobileread forum lists $5 and $10 (yes dollar, not percent) off discount codes: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175994
Thanks for the heads up. Added welcome10ca and welcome5ca to the OP.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #773
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Added welcome10ca and welcome5ca to the OP.
I should add that people in the UK are reporting they're saving 5 pounds and 10 pounds respectively, and I think people in continental Europe are reporting the code saving them 5 Euros and 10 Euros respectively.

Also, you absolutely must exceed the discount. So if the book costs 4.99, you cannot use "welcome5ca". Similarly, if its 9.99 you cannot use "welcome10ca". Finally, as with several other recent discount codes, the only valid country codes are "CA" and "US".
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #774
Canorka
Connoisseur
Canorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
So many books, so little money.

Thanks people.
Canorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #775
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Hmmmm, I just tried using the welcome90ca code and it gave me an error: Sorry, but we couldn't complete your order because an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

I was hoping it still went through but I don't see it in my library. Anyone else have this issue or am I just special today?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #776
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Hmmmm, I just tried using the welcome90ca code and it gave me an error: Sorry, but we couldn't complete your order because an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

I was hoping it still went through but I don't see it in my library. Anyone else have this issue or am I just special today?
Nevermind, it works now
Old 04-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #777
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Glad you were able to get it to go thru!
Old 04-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #778
Pookeysgirl
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
Glad you were able to get it to go thru!
I used the welcome90ca & welcome90us...got 2 books for $1.96!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #779
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
The Wind Through the Keyhole - 90% GRAND TOTAL $1.68 *_*
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #780
Wald07
Audiophile

I used the welcome10ca & got a bundle of five books for $2.19! YESSSS!

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals