Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
NOOK for Android 3.4.1.20 out, adds accessibility feature

While Barnes and Noble is still working on restoring investor confidence, its official Android app continues to evolve. The latest update brings the following changes:
  • Changed Night Theme back to black per user feedback
  • Fixed empty My Files filter when two or more sideloaded items are duplicates
  • Popular Time Inc. magazines now available
  • Enlarge book illustrations for more detailed imagery
  • Now accessible to blind & low vision users leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification (OS 4.2 or higher) & TalkBack (OS 4.1 or higher)
  • Bug fixes
  • Some users may need to Sign Out then Sign In again to complete the upgrade

You can download NOOK for Android for free via the Google Play store.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
A lot of those features were actually added in the v3.4 release:
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...ad-and-iphone/
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2013, 12:11 AM   #3
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Thanks, it's nice to know the latest version. Since I put CM10.1 on my Nook HD+, I'm "not allowed" to install the Nook app from Google Play. So, I have to find the apk and install it myself. I was having problems with the older version I was using.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote