Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
kintela
kintela began at the beginning.

Device: iPAD
preview animations

Hi

First of all wanted to say hello to the forum cuse I have just initiated into the world of epub and specifically for this program sigil

I install my program and I wonder if there is any way to preview the contents with animation

a greeting
kintela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintela View Post
Hi

First of all wanted to say hello to the forum cuse I have just initiated into the world of epub and specifically for this program sigil

I install my program and I wonder if there is any way to preview the contents with animation

a greeting
Animation is not a Current approved EPUB image.
Apple is not a approved EPUB version
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Animation is not a Current approved EPUB image.
Apple is not a approved EPUB version
It is better to qualify this by saying Sigil supports ePub version 2.1. Animation is part of ePub 3.0 which is not supported by Sigil. Apple iBook has some 3.0 features.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
The best way to make books animated is to repeatedly throw their hardcover variants at the heretics requesting the animations until they stop
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animations, preview