Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-18-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Change in my Pocket published at Microfiction Monday Magazine

My story *Change in my Pocket* is published today at Microfiction Monday Magazine.

Enjoy!

https://microfictionmondaymagazine.c...-46th-edition/
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:46 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I like it! I like it!

(Please join me over at the Writers' Forum, so we can talk about Flash Fiction.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:50 PM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I like it! I like it!

(Please join me over at the Writers' Forum, so we can talk about Flash Fiction.)
Thanks! I'm kinda jazzed as this is my second publication in that magazine.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:00 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks! I'm kinda jazzed as this is my second publication in that magazine.

Is it difficult to get in, or........

Congratulations! -- I'll be checking out that site, as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	two-businessmen-passing-money-under-table-business-corruption-concept-59130184.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	147982  
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:02 PM   #5
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Is it difficult to get in, or........

Congratulations! -- I'll be checking out that site, as well.
I've had many rejected. They originally were a weekly, but have been a monthly for a while....on occasion they publish an extra mid-month issue.

Give 'em a shot, let me know!

Last edited by kennyc; 04-18-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:15 PM   #6
kennyc

I've posted this story on my blog:

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co...my-pocket.html