Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
crescere
Connoisseur
crescere began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
podcasts into Kindle Fire

I have the new Kindle Fire tablet. the one selling for $50. I have loaded recorded podcasts into it, but that takes a lot of memory. I want to install it on the SD card but apparently the card will only accept music purchased from Amazon, and it must think these podcasts don't qualify because it will not recognize them. Is there a workaround so I can store these on the SD card?
crescere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:20 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crescere View Post
I have the new Kindle Fire tablet. the one selling for $50. I have loaded recorded podcasts into it, but that takes a lot of memory. I want to install it on the SD card but apparently the card will only accept music purchased from Amazon, and it must think these podcasts don't qualify because it will not recognize them. Is there a workaround so I can store these on the SD card?
Why not just install a podcast app and download them directly? Most of them should save to SD. I use Podcast Republic.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert