Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #16
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I guess she might have a few new fans as a result of this "Giveaway"...
I have not grabbed the book yet since I have other stuff on my reading list right now, but I'll look into it later one (If I don't forget...)

I just love all these smilies...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
I guess she might have a few new fans as a result of this "Giveaway"...
I have not grabbed the book yet since I have other stuff on my reading list right now, but I'll look into it later one (If I don't forget...)

I just love all these smilies...
And remember, get the version here so you get the nice mobilread logo in the book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #18
MissLissa
Enthusiast
MissLissa has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS 500/Palm Tungsten E2
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And remember, get the version here so you get the nice mobilread logo in the book.

Thanks so much for converting & posting it. I so love the format, very easy to read and navigate.
MissLissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLissa View Post
Thanks so much for converting & posting it. I so love the format, very easy to read and navigate.
I am very happy you like my conversion. I do try to keep it so for most people small will work and also so there are not big gaping margins as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote