Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 08-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
EB-100 Down!

Now I've got to see if Netronix has as decent a repair time/repair cost as Bookeen for broken screens.

Derek
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ABrokenEB100.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	15230  
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Ouch! I hate to see a good ereader go down. But that baby looks like toast.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2008, 01:39 AM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Ouch! I hate to see a good ereader go down. But that baby looks like toast.

Yep. It's toast. However, I have a 64MB and a 512MB Cybook in reserve. The real thing that bothers me is that I quite literally picked it up, turned it on, and selected an ebook and the screen broke. SCARY!

Derek
Old 08-15-2008, 02:27 AM   #4
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Yep. It's toast. However, I have a 64MB and a 512MB Cybook in reserve. The real thing that bothers me is that I quite literally picked it up, turned it on, and selected an ebook and the screen broke. SCARY!

Derek
Did you just purchase it? Or was it an old friend who passed away?
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Did you just purchase it? Or was it an old friend who passed away?
Yes, it is *my* baby. I've owned it since about May and I was it's only owner.

Derek
Advert