Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowtree View Post
good to see that users that are apparently using this software for a longer time than me dont know this feature

@all
I only recently discovered that option had been added.

The big question: 'How long have I been missing out'?

Features get added or improved all the time. Keeping up is near impossible for us mortals

When I started, ctrl-d did not (IMHO) always provide the best metadata (and still does not) and it was a blind 'take it'. back then so I always used te one in the Metadata editor. (I still do if I don't start WITH the correct ISBN for the EDITION).
Later, I may come back and use ctrl-d to refine field values.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I only recently discovered that option had been added.

The big question: 'How long have I been missing out'?

Features get added or improved all the time. Keeping up is near impossible for us mortals
I think I found it when I saw this in What's New notice

Quote:
Release: 0.9.29 [03 May, 2013] New Features

Bulk metadata download: Allow reviewing of the downloaded metadata before it is applied
BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, metadata