Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Strongest Handsfree Unit Ever!

Here in California, as in other parts of the country and probably the world, it is now illegal to talk on a cell phone while holding it to your ear. Most people use a bluetooth or wired ear piece. I have a couple of bluetooth ear pieces but I hate them because I wear glasses and that's just too much stuff and my ear gets sore very quickly.

I recently purchased a Motorola T505 hands free unit which had really great reviews. I'm very happy with it, the sound quality is very clear and will even work though my car's stereo (but doesn't need to).

Today, I had an interesting experience with the T505. I live in a condo. My car is parked in the garage at ground level. My condo is 4 floors up from the ground. I don't usually have to turn off the T505 when I leave the car because the bluetooth connection normally breaks by the time I get to the elevator (it also turns itself off after 10 mins of no connection). Usually but not today.

My cell phone was ringing and I could not hear the person on the other end, so I hung up and tried to call back. I still couldn't hear anything. Then I notice, the bluetooth symbol is still blinking on my phone. The T505 is still connected. I had to go back down to the garage and turn it off before I could use the phone.

If you want a handsfree unit with a strong signal and clear audio, I highly recommend the Motorola T505. Just remember to turn it off when you leave the car.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
I had looked at a similar device for my motorcycle, It was a motorola however when I ordered it, Three days later my order was cancelled due to some computer glitch they were out of stock and it was discontinued so I was out of luck. As for your unit, If you ever left your phone in the house you maybe two blocks away and not realize it until the connection broke

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
duck!