Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Bookswriter
Bookswriter began at the beginning.

Device: none
Author and artist

Finally found where my introduction goes. (I'm not computor-smart). This looks like an interesting web site. It will take a while to understand what it offers. In the meantime I will offer you my profile at smashwords.com/profile/view/bookswriter22 where I have recently posted 3 historical novels and a memoir. The latest is about the artist Albert Bierstadt. He was the highest-paid and most controversial painter in America in the mid-1800s, getting as much as $30,000 for a single painting.

Hope to be talking to you soon. David
Bookswriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Strayer
Strayer began at the beginning.

Device: none
I am also new. Good to see a self pub here. I hope you SW books do well.
That's not an easy genre.
Strayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi David and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote