Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
mahgister
mahgister
mahgister began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
big bug problem for the 602 no access to the library

2 weeks ago I purchased a Pocketbook 602. Yesterday, suddenly it couldn’t access the library. The system hung and the hourglass wouldn’t disappear.

- First I reset the Pocketbook, but that didn’t settle the problem;
- Then I turned the Pocketbook off and took the micro SD card out. And WITHOUT the SD card the system COULD access the library. That made me think that the problem was with the card.
- So I formatted the SD card and inserted it in the pocketbook again, but it still couldn’t access the Library. Then I thought that the SD card itself was corrupted, so I inserted a BRAND NEW SD card right out of the box and it still couldn’t access the library. As soon as I want to access the Library, the hourglass sign appears and hangs there.
- Then I thought that maybe I should reinstall the firmware 2.0.3. So I did that, according to the instructions and just like the first time there were no problems and the system did seem to be able to access the SD card where the firmware update was stored. However, even after the update, the pocketbook CANNOT ACCESS the Library WHENEVER there is ANY SD card in the slot.
- When there is NO SD card however, there is no problems at all with the functioning.

I’m a little desperate. Surely there is a solution to this problem. I enjoy the device immensely. Please someone cure the ailment !!! :blink

thanks

p.s. I just discover in the german thread that other customer have the same problem....My german is very meager....

p.s. i just discover a second customer in the english section who have also the same problem... where is the technical staff of pocketbook ? help is needed...

Last edited by mahgister; 12-28-2010 at 01:44 AM. Reason: p.s.
mahgister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
mahgister
mahgister
mahgister began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
problem solved

my problem is solved.... i reload everything... and this time i put no books in the main memory
mahgister is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert