Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #226
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks Sparrow - I wasn't here the first time around. I'm going to check out your "stuff" now.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #227
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Just FYI for those with Kindles. Amazon and Amazon UK have two of my books posted for free (probably for another day or so).

Amazon USA

http://www.amazon.com/Xenolith-ebook...5508226&sr=8-2

Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xenolith/dp/...5508258&sr=8-1

In other news, I've begun a third book in the series, with the working title: "Sojourner"
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #228
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here's one of my old Authonomy 'pitches' for Xenolith, back when I was into self-immolation:

XENOLITH's central cliche of a magical stone that opens passages between worlds will inspire deja vu in slush pile readers everywhere.
Come be confused by indistinguishable characters with silly names, herky-jerky timelines, whiplash flashbacks and backstory info dumps.
Experience the clash of overwritten and barebones description. Discover plot lines so parallel they never converge; character arcs flatter than a dead man's EKG.
Watch each story careen between the twin towers of preposterous and boring, crashing and burning in the middle chapters, limping to abrupt but merciful conclusions.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #229
ASparrow
Addict

Free on Amazon

FYI All of my books are still free at Amazon for the time being. This will change in April when my next novel, 'Root' is released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post

Also, Book 3 of the Xenolith trilogy is on track for a December 2012 release.

Amazon USA

http://www.amazon.com/Xenolith-ebook...5508226&sr=8-2

Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xenolith/dp/...5508258&sr=8-1

In other news, I've begun a third book in the series, with the working title: "Sojourner"

Tags
ebook, fantasy, free