Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-24-2014, 02:16 AM   #1
roteg
roteg began at the beginning.

Device: none
Disable touch screen page-turn on tap?

Hello,
I'm using calibre with a touch-screen display (Windows 8.1 on ASUS Transformer tablet). I tried to cancel turning to next page whenever I touch the screen. It seems there isn't an option in the preferences. Any idea?
roteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:14 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...c0535e1f6e7564
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2014, 04:33 AM   #3
roteg
roteg began at the beginning.

Thank a lot!

thanks kovid
roteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:19 AM   #4
SoZo
SoZo began at the beginning.

where does this code need to go!

would you mind explaining what needs to be done with the files? I look for corresponding files to edit but was unable to locate them.
SoZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:51 AM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoZo View Post
would you mind explaining what needs to be done with the files? I look for corresponding files to edit but was unable to locate them.
Nothing

That style of post from Kovid is a notification to OP (roteg) and others that he has added the requested functionality to the code. The changes will be apparent in next release, in this case

Quote:
Release: 2.8 [31 Oct, 2014]

E-book viewer: Add an option to prevent tapping on the page from turning pages.
See - Configure ebook viewer->Page flip options->Tapping on page flips pages - untick it to disable tap turning.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2014, 01:38 AM   #6
SoZo
SoZo began at the beginning.

Wow! Thank you for the amazingly fast respomse.
SoZo is offline   Reply With Quote