Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-27-2014, 12:28 AM   #1
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Nook STR Case

So, my wife now as a Glowlight, and my 11 year old wants her old Nook STR.

So, I'm looking for a somewhat rugged case for the STR.

Any recommendations?
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:38 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The M-Edge Executive cover is very sturdy.

http://www.medgestore.com/shop/nook4/executive
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:31 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
So, my wife now as a Glowlight, and my 11 year old wants her old Nook STR.

So, I'm looking for a somewhat rugged case for the STR.

Any recommendations?
I like the M-Edge Go! jackets (this is what I use on my main NST) ...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...touch&_sacat=0

Last edited by rcentros; 06-27-2014 at 01:33 AM.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #4
chefz
Reader O' Awesome
chefz began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Touch
Check out the Speck Fitfolio case (it's on Google or Amazon) - I've had it first on my Simple Touch, then my Simple Touch Glow for years. It's really a fantastic case, has a hard plastic shell, a firm cover, and an elastic loop that keeps it closed. I was really sad when I got my Nook HD and later my Samsung Tablet that Speck didn't have similar cases for them.
chefz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #5
thel8elvis
thel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: NST Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefz View Post
Check out the Speck Fitfolio case (it's on Google or Amazon) - I've had it first on my Simple Touch, then my Simple Touch Glow for years. It's really a fantastic case, has a hard plastic shell, a firm cover, and an elastic loop that keeps it closed. I was really sad when I got my Nook HD and later my Samsung Tablet that Speck didn't have similar cases for them.
Thanks ! Been looking for a good cover, this seems to be it.
thel8elvis is offline   Reply With Quote