Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #61
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
I can't join the club yet because I've not been banned so far, but I stopped posting when the row blew up and now only check it via RSS feed.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #62
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I admit I've been posting there on occasion. It catches some new people who need more than one opinion on things, so I have broken down and contributed.

While I am offended by some of what the moderator has said/done in the past, it seems he (I'm guessing not female) genuinely wants to help people with their eDGes and is providing a substantial service to the people who find his forum first.

One thing to note: The enTourage home page now points people to MobileRead for forum fellowship.

Last edited by Filark; 06-13-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #63
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
I admit I've been posting there on occasion. It catches some new people who need more than one opinion on things, so I have broken down and contributed.
lol I saw that, I was a bit surprised that you haven't yet been banned for mentioning these forums(its what got me banned the first and third time lol).

Also, Could you ask the user with the youtube problem if he is using the Tube app or trying to visit youtube.com itself, and if he has tried installing the google youtube app?

lol I'm still the most active user over there... I try and PM the answers to peoples questions rofl. Though I kinda stopped after a recent set of PM's he sent me...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:26 AM   #64
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie
Last_of_the_PEs began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
Emusan, are you still poking that admin with a stick? You must be the kind of guy who'd give a Chihuahua a double espresso before taunting it!
Last_of_the_PEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #65
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
Emusan, are you still poking that admin with a stick? You must be the kind of guy who'd give a Chihuahua a double espresso before taunting it!
Not really, I was mostly just helping him give better answers to people who asked questions(most of what he posted was just from a quick search and not always specific to the edge, I tried to help...), that and answering his dropbox question... I stopped though after he said he didn't need help(imho he still does), etc.

That, and trying to get him to credit the people who wrote the posts that he has in his backup forum...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #66
geneven1
Enthusiast
geneven1 began at the beginning.

Device: P. Edge, Kindle, N800-810-900
I think there was an old song about "the lunatics have taken over the asylum." The other site reminded me that on the Internet, every lunatic can have his own asylum.
geneven1 is offline   Reply With Quote