Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
fefil
fefil began at the beginning.

Device: none
Failed to read metadata :(

hello!!
I just joined the forum

I'll be getting a kindle in two weeks ) and I've already collected a few books on Calibre. Out of the blue, today, Calibre stopped taking anything, it just says 'failed to read metadata' I don't know what to do now. Can anyone enlighten me please. Any advice very welcome.
Thank you!
fefil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Needs more detail. What are you trying to do when this happens? Please copy the actual text of the error message in here.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert