Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
soilwork
useR!
soilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2, Kobo Libra H2O, iRiver Story HD
Thumbs up Old pop music on acoustic guitar

I recently found these videos and it was quite refreshing to listen to old pops on acoustic guitar, so I would like to share here.
The videos are famous because the guitarist Sungha Jung is 12 year old kid with less than 3 years of playing experience. However, I think it is quite irrelevant since the music itself is just great to listen to. What amazes me is that 12 year old kid selects such old but good songs.

His father maintains his youtube channel hosting about 130 videos as of now, and I will select a couple from them.

With or without you / U2

All you need is love /The Beatles

A Whiter Shade Of Pale / Procol Harum

Alone again (naturally) / Gilbert O'Sullivan

California Dreamin /The Mamas & the Papas
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
I just may prefer this phenom over the originals...

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 11-24-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow, that kid is amazing. *and* has great taste in music. i think i've already seen a video of him, but not all those. thanks for the links.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
soilwork
useR!
soilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2, Kobo Libra H2O, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I just may prefer this phenom over the originals...
Perfect smiley for the occasion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldapinwheel
wow, that kid is amazing. *and* has great taste in music. i think i've already seen a video of him, but not all those. thanks for the links.
Glad it was enjoyable since I enjoyed the music very much
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote