Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Falling Stars - a novelette in the Epsilon universe

My novelette Falling Stars is now available on Amazon (US - UK - DE) and Smashwords! (Barnes and Noble and hopefully other markets coming soon)

Gattica Province died five years ago and sparked a war between the Earth Federation and the Epsilon Alliance. Cat Anders left E-Fed service after she learned the truth about the attacks on her home, defecting to the Alliance as a fighter pilot. She thinks she's alone in the universe. She's about to find out exactly how wrong she is...

Amazon links:
Smashwords - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/89400

Reviews and tagging appreciated! The novelette has the first chapter of my forthcoming novel, Epsilon: Broken Stars appended at the end.

Price is only $0.99, so I hope at least a couple folks will give me a shot! If you run a book blog, please shoot me a message so I can get you a free review copy from Smashwords.
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Now available at Barnes and Noble! http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Fal.../2940013383302
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
99 cents, epsilon universe, first ebook, novelette, science fiction