Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
HudsonSpike
HudsonSpike began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD10
Free Christian eBooks (Various Formats)

Let me state that I in no way am connected with either Plough Publishing or the Bruderhofs.

These are excellent books that are based on a Christian theme from the Bruderhofs an international religious community. All are free and there are books in ePub, PRC-Mobi, PDF and MP3. I have found them to be a help in my own life so I thought I'd share them here.

The link for the main page is HERE.

John
HudsonSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Thanks for that
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
HudsonSpike
HudsonSpike began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD10
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
Thanks for that
My pleasure. My late wife found solace in her final months reading Be Not Afraid. I didn't know that Plough published it until I met a Bruderhof and he showed me the site. They've recently been making the books available to the different e-Book formats.

I have a lot of respect for people who stood up to Hitler.
HudsonSpike is offline   Reply With Quote