Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-30-2007, 08:59 AM   #16
downtime
downtime began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Thanks again Harry. Maybe you can help me one more time.

I would like to embed fonts and have left-justified (rag right) paragraphs. I've tried several combinations of tools and settings but can only get one or the other to work. Specifically, using Book Designer 5.0, under Make eBook->Sony Reader (lrf)->styles tab allows font choices but only allows justify or justufy [sic] for the paragraph style. In fact only justify, center or right are available for any of the styles. Under Make ebook->Sony Librie (lrf), the paragraphs are not justified, but there doesn't seem to be a way to choose a font.

Can you help? Are there configuration files to tweak? Thanks.
downtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I don't believe BD can create left-justified books - text is always fully justified, to the best of my knowledge.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert